Business-related

I switched the script that…

Yesterday, I changed my mind about which script will be powering Sociable Advertising as the original script would not have done what I wanted to do. The first option appears to no longer be in business (at least they don’t respond to Twitter or emails quickly), so I found a better option, XYZ Admarket. It is more expensive, but at the same time has features that I like.

XYZ Admarket also has add-ons that I will purchase in the future after the company is making money. These add-ons will add more useful features to the site, and I will announce each one as I buy and add them to Sociable Advertising.

On a related note, I have purchased the script for WebSearchify.com and have downloaded it to my external hard drive. When I am ready to install it, I am one step closer to launching the web’s newest search engine. I know that in the future I will need to hire web programmers to expand the capabilities of the script, but it will work until my company can afford to do that and has some place for them to work.

Now I need to focus on the rest of my day and my evening shift at work, so take care! 😉

Advertisements